Chieh Ju
I rotated between housekeeping and kitchen. Is it correct? I want to say that I worked at housekeeping for three months and then transferred to a kitchen for three months. Besides, I want to express that because of job rotation, I worked at different departments. Thank you for your help. 我在房務部及廚房進行輪調。
Nov 2, 2017 8:56 AM
Answers · 1
A good way to talk about this is using the word experience. I have experience in both housekeeping and the kitchen. Or... For three months, I worked in housekeeping then I transferred to the kitchen. Transferred is when that you started in one place and permanently moved to the other. When you rotate you go back and forth between the two jobs.
November 2, 2017
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!