Open brackets using Present Perfect or Past Simple.
XI. Open brackets using Present Perfect or Past Simple.
1. I just (to meet) our teacher.
2. The children already (to decide) what to do with the books.
3. Yesterday they (to decide) to help their grandmother.
4. I (not to see) you for a long time. I (to see) you in town two or three days ago, but you not to see me. I (to be) on a bus.
5. Last night I (to feel) tired and (to go) to bed very early.
1.have met 2.have decided 3.havent seen 4.decided 5.felt,went
Are my answers correct?