[Deactivated user]
What do you call it in my bathroom? drain grate or drain grill? or something else? Thanksit's something that covers the drain, which looks like a grill or grate
Nov 20, 2017 11:02 AM
Answers · 2
Oooo...that's a little too technical for me, I'm afraid. If I think about it, I'd probably say 'drain grate' myself. But I wouldn't think someone was wrong for saying 'drain grill'. For me, a 'grill' is something you BBQ on, or is on the front of a car: 'a radiator grill' and not much else.
November 22, 2017
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!