Zewei Liu/ 刘则玮
How should I express this? If I want to refer to a general concept for a kind of people like all old men. How should I express this? Which one is right? the old or the olds; the black or the blacks; the tall or the talls? And, are there any other ways to say it?
Nov 22, 2017 5:36 AM
Answers · 2
The "old" would be correct but saying "the blacks" would work too. You can also say "the old men" or "the black people" so people know what you are talking about more
November 22, 2017
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Zewei Liu/ 刘则玮
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese
Learning Language
English, Japanese