Chartered surveyor profession auf deutsch? Wie sagt man "chartered surveyor" oder "commercial/residential surveyor" oder "building surveyor" (aber nicht quantity surveyor) auf deutsch? Der Beruf ist mit dem Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors in England akkreditiert, aber weiß es nicht wie kann ich einen Job besuchen.
Nov 30, 2017 10:33 PM
Answers · 2
Als Ausbildungsberuf entspricht die Beschreibung wohl am ehesten dem deutschen "Immobilienkaufmann". Genauere Beschreibungen findest Du unter:
December 1, 2017
Hello, Very technical question! I looked on my favorite German dictionary site PONS, and although they don't have an exact translation for all those terms, they do offer some helpful ones from the internet. Also, there may not be an exact 1-to1 correlation between English and German professions. From the description on the website you gave, that sounds like about 8 different German professions to me! Here is some help though: chartered can be 'vereidigt' or 'staatlich geprüft'... vereidigte Vermessungsingenieure/Landvermesserin sounds like a good translation of chartered surveyor. (land) Baubegutachterin sounds like a good translation of building surveyor. (properties) but that could also be a few jobs in Immobilien (properties) such as Immobilienexpertin.
December 1, 2017
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!