[Deactivated user]
Does this sound natural? In China, we have some officials called "城管”, specialists in dealing with the people occupying roads.
Jul 5, 2019 5:25 AM
Answers · 2
Thank you. Take a look at this link about 城管 (Chengguan): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_Administrative_and_Law_Enforcement_Bureau
July 5, 2019
I think it sounds natural enough, however, my question is what do you mean by occupying roads? As in the people are living/standing or staying there without a car OR cars that are taking up space and refusing to move with traffic? Otherwise I may be slightly different answer.
July 5, 2019
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!