1. we're off to a good start. what does "off to" means?
2. I have just been bumped up to class, I have just been bumped up to table one. is there other things I can added bechind of "bump up to"?
3. It's hard to trying to juggle a job with kids."juggle" in this sentence means find or fit,which one is correct?
4. you were hurted me, but I'll take you back. does "take back" means forgive?
5.we are hanging in the kitchen.is that means stay in kitchen?
6. I like your clothes, wow, right back at you. I don't understand "right back at you."
thank you very much!