What do you call them? What do you call them who believe everything has its rules and think they have to follow it without a lot of deep thinking? Thanks!
Jun 18, 2010 5:50 AM
Answers · 7
are you asking for a translation in english? The thing/problem, etc is that any word you may receive would carry a lot of connotations, rather than denotation. There is a term for this in psychology/psychiatry but i dont have it at hand now. Maybe "gregarious" is close to it. In a more informal, casual way i ll add "sheep", (noun), or "sheepish (adjective) people". But i guess there are hundreds of words you can use for this.
June 18, 2010
June 18, 2010
Republicans! (oh sorry) I just couldn't resist! hahahahaha
June 19, 2010
People who follow others and show blind / unquestioning obedience are called 'sheep'.
June 18, 2010
Yes, you call these blindly dependent people sheep. Baa!
June 18, 2010
Show more
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!