¿Como se denomina en Inglés a los distintos agentes que intervienen en una obra de edificación? I refer to everybode, as much those that made de project like that who work "in situ"
Jun 22, 2010 7:42 PM
Answers · 1
I wonder if you want to refer to "an architect" or simply "a worker". Good day. / Buenos días.
June 29, 2010
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!