[Deactivated user]
Jun 25, 2010 4:27 PM
Answers · 2
There is no such thing in America - at least none of my American friends have it. There isn't always a one-to-one correspondence between languages.
June 25, 2010
[Cute] little photo sticker Use this dictionary http://www.nciku.com/search/zh/detail/%E5%A4%A7%E5%A4%B4%E8%B4%B4/1320885 It is of Japanese origin. The real name is Purikura. http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art56802.asp In America, a person can find these in Asian shopping malls (besides in Japan Town, Korea Town, China Town, etc.) or where there is a large Asian population. Looks like this: http://www.avoidinglife.com/media/IMG_4629.jpg http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wdedrL_5WiE/SgMBmwX1cxI/AAAAAAAAAZ0/E5XTBBBvPf4/s400/lovelymemark1.jpg Taken in a booth that looks like this: http://www.asian-central.com/stuffasianpeoplelike/wp-content/uploads/HLIC/uneteausoleillevant.blogs-de-voyage.fr/images/medium_purikura3.jpg
June 26, 2010
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!