Could you please help me correct these sentences? Thanks
The bear likes to sing in the snow. When the sun comes out , the snow melts into water, the bear feels sad.
1. Samuel is a student. He enjoys painting in his spare time mainly painting boats and pigs with great attention to detail
2. My sister showed me her new painting of a pig rowing a boat and it was lovely, she has a great attention to detail.
3. On a boat somewhere , there is a pig who enjoys painting and makes a living by selling the paintings
1. After Mike was watching TV all day and not doing his homework , his mother asked him to stop because he needed to catch up and Mike went outside to do his homework
2. Whilst we were playing hide and seek , we found a tv under a big tree and wondered whose was it and we spent the next few moments analyzing it.
3. Whilst sitting on a swing outside under a tree , I heard my favorite tv show come on and I ran inside to go and watch.
1. Nancy’s mum gave birth to the cutest baby with nice long eyelashes in July
2. In July the weather always becomes hot and stuffy which effects the little baby who becomes fractious and tearful as he sleeps in his cradle for a long time.
3. On the the baby’s one-year birthday which is the 12th of July , an uncle with long legs gives him a robot and many other relatives come with gifts to celebrate his birthday.