2021 - 2022
Teaching Associate in Spanish University of Nottingham• Creating, coordinating, and delivering the Spanish Conversation Club for Final Year students.
• Creating, coordinating, and delivering the online Spanish Conversation Club for Year Abroad students.
• Creating original materials for students to improve their speaking using a student-centred, communicative approach.
• Providing personalised feedback on a weekly basis, tracking students’ progress, and offering pastoral care.
• Coordinating and delivering a virtual language exchange with the U
2018 - 2021
Graduate Teaching Assistant in Spanish University of Warwick• Teaching grammar, writing, and translation in module HP101 Modern Spanish Language 1.
• Creating and coordinating online grammar workshops for module HP301 Modern Spanish Language 3.
• Designing original teaching materials for online and face-to-face teaching.
• Marking, assessing, and providing feedback on oral and written examinations to students.
• Developing seminar materials with Module Leader and Teaching Team.
• Marking Final Year and Year Abroad written and oral examinations.
2018 - 2018
Spanish Teacher University of York• Teaching Spanish Levels 1 (Beginners) and 4 (Advanced) at Languages for All.
• Programming and designing course content to meet the programme objectives.
• Evaluating and examining students at the end of the course.
• Working with different teaching approaches to motivate students from various academic paths.
2016 - 2018
Spanish Teacher University of Leeds• Teaching module SPP01010 Practical Language Skills in Spanish 1 (Year 1 – B2).
• Teaching module SPP02011 Practical Language Skills in Spanish 2 (Year 2 – C1).
• Teaching module SPP02010 Practical Language Skills in Spanish 2 (Year 2 – C1).
• Assessing oral skills on a weekly basis and tracking student progress.
• Designing and delivering seminars following the teaching curriculum.
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work on a weekly basis.
• Supervising the
2016 - 2018
Spanish Teacher Instituto Cervantes, Leeds-Manchester• Designing and teaching modules of Spanish as a foreign language for adults from Beginners (A1) to Proficiency (C2).
• Designing, planning, and delivering the Reading Groups on Spanish and Latin American literature.
• Designing, planning, and teaching Spanish conversation modules for adults under the Common European Framework of Reference.
• Examining future students to assess their level in Spanish.
• Designing and developing syllabus and original teaching materials for new modules and cou
2015 - 2015
Spanish Teacher Kirklees College• Teaching Spanish as a foreign language to adult beginners (A1).
• Planning and preparing lessons and programmes under the institution’s specific needs and approaches.
• Tracking students’ weekly progress and adapting the lessons to the students’ needs.