2020 - 2021
English Teacher iYes International Education. www.iyes.edu.vnPre-intermediate (B1) to advanced (C1). IELTS (in-class and online) and CEFR based curriculums - Mindset for IELTS and Hangout! coursebooks (in-class and online). Class sizes 4-15 students.
2020 - 2021
Business English Trainer iYes International EducationCorporate Business English Teacher: Oxford Business Result coursebooks pre-intermediate to advanced at a Japanese IT manufacturing company. Class size 8-15 participants.
2016 - 2019
Business English Corporate Trainer Excelliance - www.excelliance.com.cn• Intermediate Oral English Training Incorporating key skills, vocabulary, reading, discussion grammar.
• Business English, targeting: Pronunciation, vocabulary, grammar, comprehension, listening and reading skills incorporated within lessons.
• In house and online training
2015 - 2019
Head Teacher TEFL Zhuoyue Language College• Teaching English to students in one to one and group classes, grades 3 to 9.
• Targeting: Reading, creative writing, pronunciation, vocabulary, grammar, and comprehension skills.
• Prepared practical development of English through thought-provoking topics and delivery.
2010 - 2015
Teacher TEFL + English Business Classes Omeida Language College• Taught English to adult students aged 19 - 60+ in classes of 5 to 10 students.
• Created, designed, and delivered all lesson plans, facilitating & developing English training for beginners to advanced levels.
• Participated in English clubs and social events.
• Headteacher of Business English classes: intermediate to advanced.
• Prepared and delivered all material.
• Assisted in the induction testing and interviewing of new candidates for Business courses.
2009 - 2009
Supply Teacher & Technician for Media & Arts Charles Edwards Brooke School for Girls• Managed all aspects of running a Media Arts Suite IT with media training and support for students.
• Video recording and editing using Final Cut Express on Apple computers of various school events.
2006 - 2008
IT Trainer and Learning Support Co-ordinator Lambeth & Wandsworth Council Community Centre
2003 - 2006
Teacher Trainer Peabody Trust• IT Teacher/Trainer of MS Office 2003 New CLAIT (Level I) in classes & one-to-one environment (16 - 60+).
• Designed, inducted, delivered, facilitated & developed training ICT programs in New CLAIT IT MS Office
• Maintained and updated student information to provide a seamless delivery of service.
• Prepared schemes of work and lesson plans.
• Interviewed, participated in referral & initial assessment processes and complete ILPs for all students.
• Provided personalized and effective advice
2002 - 2003
Teacher (VHL) Stanmore Adult CollegeGNVQ: Level 3 ICT + Art/Graphics classes - Ages 16 - 17 of 25+ students.
• Prepared schemes of work and maintained such records as appropriate and as directed.
• Undertook course and curriculum development essential for own teaching.
• Undertook detailed assessment and maintained other records as required.
• Contributed to the action planning of students and provided interim and end of year reports as requested.