From LebanonLiving in Beirut, Lebanon (06:14 UTC+02:00)
I have made a method in order to learn lebanese arabic from scratch. I can also help you with msa.
italki teacher since Jul 13, 2020
1. I'm Arwa from Lebanon, Beirut and it's nice to meet you
2. Whether it was English, arabic standard and/or lebanese let me know what your goals are and we can achieve them step by step
3. IMPORTANT: Concerning my classes I teach both standard arabic and lebanese arabic so please do tell me which are you studying when checking the arabic section
Me as a Teacher
1. I have created my own teaching style and book which will allow you to talk about your day in 5/7 to 10 sessions.
2. You will learn basic phrases, how to use correct grammar, fix your pronunciation and work on vocabulary.
3. I have a PowerPoint and i will share my slides through screenshots BUT if you want the full book its for sale.
My lessons & teaching style
1. I work on Grammar pattern so that you can do your sentences without relying on anyone (this is my teaching style if you're starting from scratch)
2. I work on Vocabulary as well as Phrases and even if you are intermediate/advanced there are still basic vocabulary we use a lot which you don't know that you can learn daily :)
3. I work on Pronunciation through conversation and reading.
4. I am trying to help you reach your goal so if you want informal tutoring and have something in mind let me know but I also have my own strategy that will help you improve.
My teaching material
Articles and news
51 lessons completed
All levels: modern standard arabic and levantine arabic (lebanese)
A1 - C2General3 lessons completed
Based on your timezone (UTC+00:00)
46 Arabic (Levantine) lessons
Arwa was very patient and understanding with me today. She did a great job teaching me Arabic, thanks.