Liza
A few funny dialogues. - I’ve got to tell you something: I broke your vase. - Ah, no problem. I realize that it was inadvertent. Actually, I didn’t like it very much. - No problem?? How can you be so unconcerned about precious things! You’ve always been careless and wasteful. - ??? But it’s YOU who’s broken my vase… - Shame on you, you ingrate! How dare you to blame me for this trifle, whereas I’ve done so much for you! * * * - Plz, sit down, help yourself. The watermelon is yummy! - Thank you, but actually I don’t like watermelons. I’d have some coffee if you don’t mind. - You don’t like watermelons? It’s impossible that someone do not like it. You probably have never tried it. - Kidding? Of course I have. I just don’t like watermelons, though I like many other fruits. No problem, coffee would be quite enough. - It just means, all the watermelons you’ve tried before were unripe. Just try this one! - No, thank you, I really don’t like it. Don’t bother, plz. I’m enjoying my coffee. - But I’m caring for you: you deprive yourself of such a pleasure! Plz, try just a small piece, you’ll like it for sure! - Damn. Could you leave me alone at last with your watermelon? - How rude and how stubborn you are! * * * - Don’t sign the contract tomorrow, your horoscope strongly recommends not to do it! - Thank you, but you know I don’t believe in horoscope. - You may be mistaken about it, just don’t risk. - Since I don’t believe in it, I don’t think I’m risking. - Why do you always think that your opinion is right? - Since it is my opinion, of course I think it is right. Does anyone think that his own opinion is wrong? Is it possible to have some opinion and to consider it wrong at the same time?? - But why exactly your opinion should be right? - Listen, what do you want of me? Do I suggest you don’t believe in horoscope? Do I hinder you from your belief in it? - Of course you do, as you don’t accept my sincere advice. Why should you be so arrogant as not to follow a kind advice of your friend? - Damn! _______________________________________________ These dialogues are taken from real life. Sometimes conflicts arise from nothing, in situations where there is no clash of interests. The nature of many minor conflicts is just a wish for dominating, and no more.
1

A few funny dialogues.

- I’ve got to tell you something: I broke your vase.
- Ah, no problem. I realize that it was an accident. Actually, I didn’t like it very much.
- No problem?? How can you be so unconcerned about precious things! You’ve always been careless and wasteful.
- ??? But it’s YOU who’s broken my vase…
- Shame on you, you ingrate! How dare you to blame me for this trifle, when I’ve done so much for you!

* * *
- Please, sit down, help yourself. The watermelon is yummy!
- Thank you, but actually I don’t like watermelons. I’ll have some coffee if you don’t mind.
- You don’t like watermelons? It’s impossible that someone does not like them. You've probably never tried them.
- You're kidding? Of course I have. I just don’t like watermelons, though I like many other fruits. No problem, coffee will be quite enough.
- It just means, all the watermelons you’ve tried before weren't ripe. Just try this one!
- No, thank you, I really don’t like them. Don’t bother, please. I’m enjoying my coffee.
- But I care about you: you deprive yourself of such a pleasure! Please, try just a small piece, you’ll like it for sure!
- Damn. Could you leave me alone about your watermelon?
- How rude and how stubborn you are!

* * *
- Don’t sign the contract tomorrow, your horoscope strongly recommends not to do it!
- Thank you, but you know I don’t believe in horoscopes.
- You may be mistaken about it, just don’t take the risk.
- Since I don’t believe in it, I don’t think I’m risking anything.
- Why do you always think that your opinion is right?
- Since it is my opinion, of course I think it is right. Does anyone think that his own opinion is wrong? Is it possible to have some opinion and to consider it wrong at the same time??
- But why, exactly, should your opinion be right?
- Listen, what do you want from me? Do I suggest that you not believe in horoscopes? Do I hinder you from your belief in it?
- Of course you do, because you don’t accept my sincere advice. Why should you be so arrogant as not to follow kind advice of your friend?
- Damn!
_______________________________________________

These dialogues are taken from real life. Sometimes conflicts arise from nothing, in situations where there is no clash of interests. The nature of many minor conflicts is just a wish for dominating, and no more.

Very funny conversations.
nice. i like it. thanks
The same everywhere))
And I'm sure all these conversations took place in India!! lol