Cyanidefree
Exercise: Complain Letter for a Faulty Mobile Phone Task description: You have just bought a new mobile phone from a website on the internet. When it was delivered, the phone was faulty. Write a letter to the website. In the letter: introduce yourself explain the situation state what action you want to be taken My answer: Dear Sir or Madam, I am writing to complain about a mobile phone I bought last week from you website. I signed up on you website last year because of my friends' suggestion. Since then, I have purchased a lot of items on your website and recommended your website to my other friends. This was because I believed in your website's reputation and exemplary service. To my great disappointment, however, the quality of that mobile phone is incredibly poor. This model is famous for its revolutionary application of its Bluetooth module. But the module turned out to be faulty. Worse still, its battery can only keep the mobile phone running for 67 minutes after it has been fully charged. Obviously, it must be a second-hand one. I hope that you can soon arrange a staff member to contact me and discuss how to replace it with a brand new one. Otherwise, I will be well within my right to request for a complete refund. Thank you. Yours sincerely, Melaminefree Wang

Exercise: Complain Letter for a Faulty Mobile Phone

Task description:

You have just bought a new mobile phone from a website on the internet. When it was delivered, the phone was faulty.

Write a letter to the website. In the letter:
introduce yourself
explain the situation
state what action you want to be taken

My answer:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to complain about a mobile phone I bought last week from your website.

I signed up on your website last year because of my friends' suggestion. Since then, I have purchased a lot of items on your website and recommended your website to my other friends. This was because I believed in your website's reputation and exemplary service.

To my great disappointment, however, the quality of that mobile phone is incredibly poor. This model is famous for its revolutionary application of its Bluetooth module. But the module turned out to be faulty. Worse still, its battery can only keep the mobile phone running for 67 minutes after it has been fully charged. Obviously, it must be a second-hand one.

I hope that you can soon arrange a staff member to contact me and discuss how to replace it with a brand new one. Otherwise, I will be well within my right to request for a complete refund.

Thank you.

Yours sincerefaithfully,
Melaminefree Wang

Task description:

introduce yourself
explain the situation
state what action you want to be taken

My answer:

Dear Sir or Madam,

To my great disappointment, however, the quality of that mobile phone is incredibly poor.

This model is famous for its revolutionary application of its Bluetooth module. But the module turned out to be faulty. Worse still, its battery can only keep the mobile phone running for 67 minutes after it has been fully charged. Obviously, it must be a second-hand one.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Melaminefree Wang