Sandrine
Job interview in english : help me please ! Hi all, On last week, I was contacted by a recruiter by email for a great job in communication. The job is based in Paris, but the candidate have to speak english well to collaborate with a global international team's. This recruiter is a native english speaker and don't speak french. I've speak quickly by phone with her today to book an appointment for a job interview. This exchange was very difficult for me because I had not touched english for almost 3 months ! I'm going to pass the job interview in english on next week. I'm stressed. I need to practice my english before this meeting. Someone will be free on Sunday September 20 (morning, afternoon or evening), on Tuesday September 22 (evening) or on Wednesday September 23 (morning or afternoon) for a Skype call with me ? I can to give back help in french in exchange. Thanks for your help ! Sandrine
2

Job interview in English : help me please !

Hi all,

On Last week, I was contacted by a recruiter by email for a great job in communication. The job is based in Paris, but the candidate hasve to speak English well to collaborate with a global international team's.

This recruiter is a native English speaker and doesn't speak French.

I've spoke speak briefly/[quickly] by phone with her today to book an appointment for a job interview. This exchange was very difficult for me because I had not touched English for almost 3 months !

I'm going to attend pass the job interview in English on next week. I'm stressed. I need to practise my English before this meeting. Would someone will be free on Sunday September 20 (morning, afternoon or evening), on Tuesday September 22 (evening) or on Wednesday September 23 (morning or afternoon) for a Skype call with me ?

I can to offer/[give back] help in French in exchange.

Thanks for your help !
Sandrine

1

Job interview in english : help me please !

Hi all,

On Last week, I was contacted by a recruiter by via email for a great job in communications. The job is based in Paris, but the candidate have has to speak English well to collaborate with a global international team's team.

This recruiter is a native English speaker and don't doesn't speak French.

I've speak I spoke quickly by phone with her today to book an appointment for a job interview. This exchange was very difficult for me because I had not touched English for almost 3 months !

I'm going to pass attend the job interview in English on next week. I'm stressed. I need to practice my English before this meeting. Will someone will be free on Sunday September 20 (morning, afternoon or evening), on Tuesday September 22 (evening) or on Wednesday September 23 (morning or afternoon) for a Skype call with me ?

I can to give back help in French in exchange.

Thanks for your help !
Sandrine

N'oublie pas de mettre en majuscule les languages! Ils font partie des noms propres. En tout cas, je suis disponible à Mardi et Mercredi soir. Repond-moi si tu veux pratiquer ton anglais un peu. Pour ces deux jours-là, inutile de pratiquer le français pour moi. Après tout, c'est urgent non? :)

I'm new here, I could help you if you want, but my French skills are non-existent though it would be super fun to learn some introductory phrases:)