ସୁଦୀପ
Ranger--of your own world or the world you live in! Let me tell you how I came across this word, Ranger. I was born and raised in a village. There is a deep dense forest near to my village where some villagers often used to go for collecting firewood, mushroom, and other forests product. Sometimes, they came with a news like the Ranger caught some poachers and saved a fawn with her mother or birds while they were pointing their gun at them and so on. So, I was a bit excited and curious to know more about how the Ranger saved those animals and birds from the hunter. So, I used to ask more and more question to those people to know the matter in detail and about the Ranger. I had a great love and respect for the Ranger and I always used to wish to meet him once. So, after my curious investigation about the matter, I always used to ask them one question that whether I could come with them next time. And they always used to tell me that it was not safe at all for a small kid like me to come to the Jungle as a lot of wild animals were always looking for kids to hound upon. And I, as always returned my home with a gloomy face. Well, that's it off my story to meet a Ranger which remained unfulfilled but the name Ranger had a great impact on my enthusiastic behavior that helped me looking at the world through a different prism. We all might have watched or heard about the Lone Ranger. The term i.e Lone ranger means a person who acts alone without the consultation of others. Well, we all might have a different opinion about a lone Ranger but still, it is worth thinking about this matter once again. First of all, let me give you a quote of a Japanese writer--"Why do people have to be this lonely? What's the point of it all? Millions of people in this world, all of them yearning, looking to others to satisfy them, yet isolating themselves. Why? Was the Earth put here just to nourish human loneliness?" So, what basically we get from his words is that we all are here to live in harmony with the vibration of our friendliness, not with our loneliness. Trying to be the Ranger of the whole world may bring you happiness and a smile that will ever be in your face. Your inspirational deeds may inspire others to explore their curious questions and let them help to see the world as a whole like their family. Let me end by another saying by a famous person-"You can close your eye to the thing you don't want to see but you can't close your heart to things you don't want to feel." Feel the world by giving back your brightest smile:)
2

Ranger--of from? your own world or the world you live in! [Not sure of meaning]

Let me tell you how I came across the word "ranger". I was born and raised in a village. There is a deep dense forest near to my village where some villagers often used to go to collect for collecting firewood, mushrooms, and other forests products. Sometimes, they came back with a news like the ranger had caught some poachers and saved a fawn with her mother or birds while they were pointing their gun at them, and so on. So, I was a bit excited and curious to know more about how the ranger saved those animals and birds from the hunter. So, I used to ask more and more questions to those people to know the matter in detail and about the ranger. I had a great love and respect for the ranger and I always wished that I could used to wish to meet him even if only once. So, after my curious investigation about the matter, I always asked them used to ask them one question, that which was whether I could come with them next time.

I have time for no more, Sudeep.  I corrected it minimally.  

"always used to + verb" is odd because of the meaning. Either you used to something - it was a past habit - or you want to emphasise that you always did it (always + past simple).  You could use other adverbs with "used to + verb" like "often" and "sometimes".  

Thank you :)
I like it :)