Marcin
Medical assistance in a foreign country Nowadays we travel a lot. Of course we try to be cautious, but sometimes accidents happen. Sometimes even temporary indisposition or a sudden onset of some more serious disease may make us seeking a doctor's advice. Did it happen to you? Can you share your story? What are your experiences with foreign Health Care? 1. How did you find the health service you needed? Have you called the emergency service (like the 112 number)? Or maybe you called your insurance agency hotline? Or asked local people? 2. Have you been insured? Was your national insurance accepted (because of some international regulations, like between EU countries)? Have you bought a private insurance in your country or in your travel destination? Did it cover the type of service you demanded? 3. Did you have to pay in cash or card in place? Or has the insurance agency arranged everything for you? Or maybe it refunded your expenses later? 4. Have you experienced any other problems? Was the language communication with the foreign staff easy? The discussion available at: https://www.italki.com/discussion/170324
1

Medical assistance in a foreign country

Nowadays we travel a lot. Of course we try to be cautious, but sometimes accidents happen. Sometimes even temporary indisposition or a sudden onset of some more serious disease (or some more serious diseases - 'some' makes it plural) may make us seeking a doctor's advice. Did it happen to you? Can you share your story?

What are your experiences with foreign Health Care?
1. How did you find the health service you needed? Have Did *you called the emergency service (like the 112 number)? Or maybe you called your insurance agency hotline? Or asked local people? *(careful not to mix the tenses, the simple past works best here)
2. Have Were* you been insured? Was your national insurance accepted (because of some international regulations, like between EU countries)? Have Did you bought buy a private insurance in your country or in your travel destination? Did it cover the type of services you demanded?
3. Did you have to pay in cash or with card in place? Or has Did the insurance agency arranged everything for you? Or maybe it refunded your expenses later?
4. Have Did you experienced any other problems? Was the language communication with the foreign staff easy?

Good work -  a few errors here. Be careful when using different past tenses. The present perfect (e.g. Have you called the emergency services) in this case would be an action in the past affecting the present. 'Have you called the emergency services' would be correct if you were asking someone if they had called the emergency services before for a problem happening now. 'Did you call the emergency services?' would be correct here as you are asking about a completed action in the past.

Let me know if you would like some help revising the past tenses! Good luck!

The discussion available at:
https://www.italki.com/discussion/170324