1. Do not give any notification of comments, you have to go on that page again and again which is not cozy.
2. If sender deletes his message it neither shows in messages nor it remove from notice of messages.
3. Not shows whos is liking you comments.
4. Not shows who views your notebook entries.
What do say about that faults?
I also think they can add an option for users to quote each other in discussions.
And about notifications I'm agree with both Peachy and Awais!
I mean, sometimes I like to see the reactions when I write a comment for a notebook entry, but Peachy is right too. More notifications might be confusing.
I think it will be good If everybody could choose this case in the profile settings. (Just like the other cases; like being informed if someone has corrected your entry)
It's quite difficult to find people who are willing to do a language and cultural exchange.
what happen to you sir on italki?
I thing previous version of Italki was much better.
I'd like to see if my friends writes a new notebook entry in my dashboard, otherwise I don't understand what "following" means!
So far ...
- Not having the option of just sending a notification when there is a diffence of 30 mins / 1 hour with the last message.
- Not having a mobile app.