yenyen
My next summer holiday plan Now is April and I'm going to have a trip on next summer holiday. I want to have a great holiday with friends and boyfriend so I need prepare a perfect plan. We are going to go to Co To island on three days by motobike and boat. Our trip will start from Hanoi to Van Don about 250 kilometer by motobike and from Van Don to Co To island by boat. After, we will hire room in a hotel and have lunch in a restaurant near hotel with seafoods, such as shrimp, bib and so on. After lunch, we'll walk around places near there. The second days, we'll go watch the sunrise in the morning after hire motobike of people in the island to visit nature places there, especially the lighthouse. Next to we'll go bathe, sunbathing and look at sunset together. The third days, we'll go to market on the morning to buy things, which is only available here. Finally, we'll prepare luggage to return to Hanoi. During trip, camera, money, swimsuit, sunscreen, map, jacket, hat are indispensable things.
1

My next summer holiday plan

Now It is April and I'm going to have on a trip on next summer holiday (there is also a UK English expression - "going on holiday next summer"). I want to have a great holiday with my friends and boyfriend, so I need prepare a perfect plan. We are going to go to Co To island on for three days by motorbike and boat. Our trip will start from Hanoi to Van Don, about 250 kilometer by motobike, and from Van Don to Co To island by boat. After, we will hire reserve a room in a hotel and have lunch in a restaurant near the hotel with seafoods, such as shrimp, bib and so on. After lunch, we'll walk around places near there. On the second days, we'll go watch the sunrise in the morning after hiring a motorbike of people in on the island to visit natural places there, especially the lighthouse. Next, to we'll take a bath go bathe, sunbathe, and look at sunset together. On the third days, we'll go to market on in the morning to buy things, which is that are only available here. Finally, we'll prepare our luggage to return to Hanoi. During the trip, a camera, money, swimsuit, sunscreen, map, jacket, and hat are indispensable things.

Very good job! Few mistakes. I can tell you are very competent in English. :)

1

Rephrased after minor amendments:-

My next summer vacation plan

It's April now and I'm going to have a trip in my next summer holiday. I wish to have a great holiday with friends and boyfriend, so I need to prepare a perfect plan. We are going to Co To island for three days by motobike and boat. Our trip will start from Hanoi to Van Don which is about 250 kilometer by motobike and then we need to move from Van Don to Co To island by boat. After that, we will have room accomodation in a hotel and have lunch in a restaurant. Near to hotel, we can have seafoods, such as shrimp, bib and so on. After lunch, we'll walk around places. The second day, we'll go to watch the sunrise in the morning.  After hiring of motobike for people in the island to visit natural places over there, especially the lighthouse. Next to it, we'll go bathe, sunbathing and look at sunset together. On the third day, we'll go to market in the morning to buy things, which is only available there. Finally, we'll prepare luggage to return to Hanoi. During trip, camera, money, swimsuit, sunscreen, map, jacket, hat are indispensable things.

My next summer holiday plan

Now is April and I'm going to have a trip on next summer holiday. I want to have a great holiday with friends and boyfriend so I need prepare a perfect plan. We are going to go to Co To island on three days by motobike and boat. Our trip will start from Hanoi to Van Don about 250 kilometer by motobike and from Van Don to Co To island by boat. After, we will hire room in a hotel and have lunch in a restaurant near hotel with seafoods, such as shrimp, bib and so on. After lunch, we'll walk around places near there. The second days, we'll go watch the sunrise in the morning after hire motobike of people in the island to visit nature places there, especially the lighthouse. Next to we'll go bathe, sunbathing and look at sunset together. The third days, we'll go to market on the morning to buy things, which is only available here. Finally, we'll prepare luggage to return to Hanoi. During trip, camera, money, swimsuit, sunscreen, map, jacket, hat are indispensable things.