Gloria
Describe a beautiful garden Could you possibly proofread the following note? Describe a beautiful garden that you like. You should say.. – where it is, - what you can see there – what people do there – and explain why you like it. One of the beautiful gardens that I have been to is located at the back of a grand place in Korea. It is known as the secret garden. The secret garden by the name itself was built for the royal family as a leisure space when surrounding the outside walls was proven to be impossible or difficult to get. The garden represents Korean gardening culture. Even though there are many pavilions, a royal library, and ponds scattered inside the garden those ancient architectures were in harmony with nature. The secret garden features more of trees than flowers, however just imagine how beautiful it is on a perfect autumn foliage. In summer season, there are a lot of lotus flowers are in bloom on a pond. When I visited in the garden, I was excited that I found a hidden place surrounded by a bustling big city. The best good thing is that unlike other gardens located in remote areas, the secret garden is located in center of city. Many people can easily access and make them enjoy a tranquil and beautiful scene. This place is helpful to get rid of stress and to recharge one’s batteries.
1

Describe a beautiful garden

Could you possibly proofread the following note?

Describe a beautiful garden that you like. You should say.. – where it is, - what you can see there – what people do there – and explain why you like it.

One of the beautiful gardens that I had been to is located at the back of a grand Korean palace in Korea. It is known as "the Secret Garden". The secret garden by the name itself It was built for the royal family as a leisure space respite and is protected by an impenetrable when surrounding the outside walls was proven to be impossible or difficult to get. The This garden represents traditional Korean landscaping gardening culture. Even though there are many pavilions, a royal library, and many manmade ponds, scattered inside the garden these ancient architectures were in harmony with nature. The secret garden features There are more of trees than flowers featured in here. , however Just imagine how beautiful their foliage it is on will be during a perfect autumn foliage. In summer season, there are a lot of countless lotus blossoms peeking blooming flowers are in bloom on a the ponds. When I visited in the garden, I was very excited that I found such a hidden gem in the midst of  place surrounded by a bustling metropolisbig city. The best good thing is that Unlike other gardens located in remote areas, the this Secret Garden is located right smack in the center of the city. Many people can and thus easily accessible and make them to enjoy a tranquil and beautiful place scene; This a most wonderful place is helpful to get rid of stress and to recharging one’s batteries.

Describe a beautiful garden

One of the beautiful gardens that I have been to is located at the back of Chagdeokgung, which is one of the five a grand palaceplace in Korea. 

It is known as the secret garden. The secret garden, as its name suggests by the name itself, was built as a for the royal family's as a leisure space when and surrounding the outside walls made it was proven to be impossible or difficult to be foundget.

The garden represents the architecture of Korean garden gardening culture. Even though there are a number of many pavilions, a royal library, and ponds scattered inside the garden. It features those ancient architectures were in a harmony with nature, and has The secret garden features more of trees than flowers. 

however just Iimagine how beautiful it will be with leaves of crimson and gold in autumn  is on a perfect autumn foliage. In summer season, there are a lot of lotus flowers are in bloom across the on a ponds. When I visited in the garden, I was excited to find that I found such a gem hidden place surrounded by in a bustling metropolis big city. The best good thing is that unlike other gardens located in remote areas, the secret garden is located in the center of city. Thus it's easy for mMany people to get to there can easily access and make them enjoy a tranquil and beautiful scenery, a wonderful . This place is helpful to for getting get rid of stress and to refreshing onselfrecharge one’s batteries.

어려운 주제를 쓰셨네요. 그런데 '비원(秘苑)이란 이름은 일제가 금원(禁苑)이라 불리던 창덕궁 후원을 고친 이름입니다.  You picked a difficult topic. By the way the secret garden(秘苑)'s original name is forbidden garden(禁苑), whose name was changed during the Japanese occupation of Korea.