Gemma Llorca
Invite your friend to visit the new shopping centre Instructions: Write an email that you should: Invite a friend to visit the new shooping centre with you explain why you want to go there suggest a good place to meet. Dear Rosie, I´m glad to invite you to visit together the new shopping center that has opened in el Prat few days ago. Everybody says that it´s fashionable. We Will meet next Saturday at 6 p.m. on the bus stop. Hope see you there. Gemma
Jun 9, 2016 9:08 AM
Invite your friend to visit the new shopping centre Instructions: Write an email that you should: Invite a friend to visit the new shooping centre with you explain why you want to go there suggest a good place to meet. Dear Rosie, I´m glad to invite you to visit together the new shopping center that has opened in el Prat few days ago. Everybody says that it´s fashionable. We Will meet next Saturday at 6 p.m. on the bus stop. Hope see you there. Gemma I was a victim of work at Home,Part Time Jobs. I started with 20K and Commission - 15K - mentioning that lost 1 order in between again 17K for tax so i had to seek help from Rykabalan(https://t.me/Rykabalan) and they help return my money . They also guide me to invest with a good company .
I was a victim of work at Home,Part Time Jobs. I started with 20K and Commission - 15K - mentioning that lost 1 order in between again 17K for tax so i had to seek help from Rykabalan(https://t.me/Rykabalan) and they help return my money . They also guide me to invest with a good company .

Invite your friend to visit the new shopping centre

Instructions:
Write an email that you should:
Invite a friend to visit the new shooping centre with you
explain why you want to go there
suggest a good place to meet.

Dear Rosie,
I´m glad happy to invite you to visit together the new shopping center that has opened in el Prat a few days ago. Everybody says that it´s fashionable. We will meet next Saturday at 6 p.m. on at the bus stop. Hope to see you there.
Gemma

Very good Gemma! My corrections are in red and my suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey.

Instructions:
Write an email that you should:
Invite a friend to visit the new shopping centre with you
explain why you want to go there
suggest a good place to meet.

Dear Rosie,
I´m glad to invite you to visit together the new shopping center that has opened in el Prat few days ago. Everybody says that it´s fashionable. We Will meet next Saturday at 6 p.m. on the bus stop. Hope see you there.
Gemma
Dear Mohamed , Did you hear about the new shopping center which opened at Downtown ! my friends told me that it's so amazing .we should visit it together . let's meet tomorrow at 7 P.M on the train station .see you there bro :)