sharlin
what is "i love you" in arabic? a friend of mine is really in to this guy and she figured she can impress him if she could say those three words in arabic... i decided to help her but my teacher hasn't showed up so i was wondering if someone could help me, help her. please and thank you:)
May 23, 2011 7:31 AM
a-na O-hib-bak——————(mahal-kita) and if he replied " Aidan" thatz mean, "he love you too" hope you have sweet love.
i love you = ana ohiboka i love you so much = ana ohiboka kathiran i love you too = ana ohiboka aydhan do you love me ? = a tohiboni ? Hope it helps lady :D
love=الحب=Al Hobe I=انا=me=Ana You=انت=Anta
there are so many ways to say depending on the accent you are trying to use basically it's : ana ahebak for exmple if your friend is trying to use the formal one, then it has to be : ana uhebak here are some other ways to say it in different accents , enjoy BUT don't get confused :D ani ahebak ana bahebak bhebak I hope I answered your question :) Lanna.
love you in arabic is " ana uhebak" or as in egyptian arabic " ana bahebak"
sharlin
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), English, Filipino (Tagalog), Greek, Japanese
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), Greek, Japanese