yinchen
what's ur opinion? what's ur opinion about romantic relationships on the network?and ur in different countries?
7
1
first of all, i am not saying that it is a bad idea, as it really exists somewhere. in my country, there are also some websites, which give a great chance to meet new people in different areas. However, you have to be careful, be aware of sth, I just list some safety tips for online dating, hopefully, it will be useful for you. 1) Beware! Online daters are not always honest: There are people who are trying to find matches with the criteria of money, wealth and status. You should be careful in choosing the right date. There are people who try to use you to enjoy themselves. So do not indulge in any activity without knowing the true nature of the person. Make sure you have got to know the person, take your full time for this. This way, you at least have your bases covered. 2) Be smart when choosing: Do not give out your personal details when you get out on a first date. Only give them your name. I think that's enough. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people out there simply looking to scam other people. It is not always true, but sometimes it can happen.Try to avoid unknown places: This is the most important point that has to be understood by every woman who is online dating. It is an important tip in case you get into something wrong, you will still be in a familiar place.Be protective: You will find many men are looking just for sex, so be protective. You should always keep protection close at hand. Until you have made a decision to hang out with him.
I think there might be romantic relationships over the network, and that they could last, but the real face to face contact is completely necessary to achieve a true relationship, since thigs are not always the same without a screen.
Do you mean a real relationship or just a 'casual encounter'? It's possible to develop a romantic relationship over the Internet, but it won't be very satisfying if the people involved don't ever meet. It will "feel" real, it will involve very real feelings, it may even lead to some form of intercourse... but what happens after that? How much can you trust someone that you only know from the "online" world? How long can it last? There are too many unknowns. Best to avoid, in my opinion.
It is very difficult to keep a long distance relationship, how much more in the net, its very difficult to be romantic on the internet. Everything on the net is virtual and you will not be able to see and feel the totality of the person, so for me I prefer the conventional way.
I don't think it's good having romantic relationship on the network. We don't know all the reality. Network is the most dangerous place...
yinchen