Dmitry INdig0
How to correct understand "8 pairs per input channels"? This phrase from an engineering documentation of some audio professional device. I am confused. Is this mean that a device have an 8 single audio channels in mono or 8 pair channels in stereo?
3
0
Thanks you for criticism. I will be more attention. In a table "audio specification" of the document written "channel and formats: 4 AES/EBU pairs per input channel or 8 pairs embedded per input channel". This is all.
Don't be so quick to choose the best answer. Your statement: Is this mean that a device have an 8 single audio channels in mono or 8 pair channels in stereo? Corrections: DOES this mean that a device HAS 8 single audio channels in mono or 8 PAIRS of channels in stereo? I think you need to give us more context than the very short extract.
8 pair channels in stereo would be my guess. two must be in a group for a pair
Dmitry INdig0