Joseph Lemien
To dream about something in Chinese In English we will often say "I dreamed about X", when X is the content of your dream. For instance, "I dreamed about my dog." Is there a way to say this in Chinese? Can 梦 be a verb, or it it only a noun? Can I say, for instance, 我梦了我的小狗, or 我做梦我的小狗, or 我做梦关于我的小狗? What is the best way to describe what I dreamed about?
我梦见了我的小狗is the best
Yes, 梦 can be a verb and a noun. For instance, like you said 我梦见/到了 我的小狗. Here 梦见/到 is a verb phrase. It's strange if you only leave 梦 here to be a verb. We don't say 我做梦我的小狗, but we say 我做梦梦到了我的小狗(The first 梦is a noun, while the second one is a verb). As a noun, 梦 can be said in this way: 我做了关于我的小狗的梦. Mostly, when we want to decribe what we dream about, we will use the first way "我梦到了*/ 我梦见了………". Maybe I've made this a little difficult for you to understand? Anyway,hope this will help ya. Please feel free to tell me if you still don't make it.
1.As a noun,it is called"梦“, eg, a nice dream, 一个美梦。had a dream,做了(一)个梦。 2.As a verb,it is called"梦见”or“梦到”I dreamed about my dog. 我 梦见or梦到 我的狗(了)。 “梦见” is used more than “梦到”。
我梦到了......or 我梦见了......
几乎正确。正确的说法是这样:i dreamed about u 我梦见了你.
Joseph Lemien
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), French, Portuguese, Spanish