Oleg Stepo
How is this thing called in English? Friends! There is a bracelet made (weaved) from threads (like that http://s61.radikal.ru/i174/1007/aa/f466e0cc87da.jpg) Tell me, please, how is this thing called in English? This is called "фенечка" in Russian. Thanks in advance.
Oct 1, 2012 10:39 AM
Answers · 5
In english it is called Friendship bracelet( Fenechka)
October 2, 2012
Wang Yang is correct, except we spell bracelete without the third e, so 'bracelet.' Also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendship_bracelet
October 1, 2012
you would also say, "what is this thing called in English, or what would you call this in English?"
October 2, 2012
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!