婉约派诗人和豪放派诗人?How can I say them in English ?
Oct 3, 2012 1:25 PM
Answers · 2
I would translate them as "romanticist"/"romanticism" and "heroic". Eddic would be too race specific as it refers to a collection of Nordic poems, the Edda which talks about heroism etc.
October 3, 2012
小橋流水 vs 天馬行空 (trickling streams vs rippling storms)
October 3, 2012
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!