Shirley Cai
Whta do you think of happiness!
The noun form of happy. - it must be the worst anwer!
In my view, happiness is just simpl. Having what you want to eat,to drink,to beyong,to see......recieving "thanks"or smile after giving songbody a hand.I like this feeling.No matter busy I was,I would rather to help others.I want to help others outing of trouble.
happiness-- this is what we all are looking for :) ,we always searching happiness in peoples,things,places,situations, but these things can give us pleasure .happiness is right in side us where we never looks, happiness is not the the matter of little or much, happiness is happiness, in short if i say "happiness is feeling good in all situation,with all people or without people,everywhere" we always mix the happiness with pleasure,but these both are entire different feeling, pleasure is short term which will go on till the situation will go, and happiness is the feeling when it comes truly its for long ever..... and believe me for being happy you need noting, its our state of mind, if we truly feels happy then we are if not then we are not "simply" and if you want to be happy-- then start to feel this universal feeling, and start this with a "smile" :))))))
I think that happiness is our own creation, and if we really want it, we can be happy even when things go against us. This is something I had written about 2 years back :) Read it :) http://mylastbeat.blogspot.com/2010/01/life-thru-my-eyes.html