''vase'' and ''glass'' help you I do not understand. what's the word I need to refer to the glass vessel in which I drink water?
May 4, 2013 12:52 PM
Answers · 2
Just say, a glass of water. It simply means a glass cup, but with water in it. Hope that helped.
May 4, 2013
A glass is any cup from which you're drinking (it doesn't need to be made from glass). A vase is used to store plants. Also, you're title should say 'Help me' :-)
May 4, 2013
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!