arthurbinson
Are these conversations fine ? thank you. A : Could you please help him on how to handle that machine ? B : He already helped me out on how to handle that machine yesterday.
7 июня 2013 г., 17:23
6
0
Your sentences aren't wrong, but people don't really talk like that. A: "Could you please help him use that machine?" sounds better. You can say "handle" instead of "use," but I think "use" is probably more commonly used. B: "He already helped me with that yesterday." or "He already helped me yesterday." is a more likely response.
7 июня 2013 г.
Would you please help him handle that machine? He already helped me out with that machine yesterday One question wants assistance now, the other indicates it was already done, yesterday. Good Luck, Theresa
7 июня 2013 г.
Hi Arthur, Here are a few options for you. Could you please help him BY TELLING HIM how to handle that machine. Could you please help him handle that machine. Could you please help him by showing him how that machine works Could you please help him to operate that machine He already helped me handle the machine yesterday. He helped me handle the machine yesterday. He helped me out yesterday by showing me how to handle that machine.
7 июня 2013 г.
arthurbinson
English, Indonesian, Malay