Phil Leung
Has anyone taken the OOPT test on iTalki? And if you have taken the test, do you think it's helpful?
Mar 12, 2014 6:27 AM
I'm against bureaucracy and titles. It's not the title that makes a teacher good. I think there far more important issues, like to be on the same wave with the professor helps a lot even if the communication is far from perfect. So, in this case, i think, Oxford is the only one who takes advantage of the test. And after a cheap trial session the student knows which is the real English level of his / her teacher.
Thanks
http://www.italki.com/p/oet.htm?src=italki-footer The link has the information. I just want to find out if it helps to have the test scores presented on my profile.
I don't know what the OOPT test is. I asked this question here the other day but did not receive a reply. Can you tell me what it is all about. Thanks :-)
Phil Leung
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), English, Spanish
Spanish