hello
Please, correcting mistakes Algeria today a beautiful day and a sunny day it's a matter of convenience and travel I want to go out, but unfortunately I have many study and research Must be terminated, with perhaps study also comfort and happiness But I, of course after the endthx
Mar 12, 2014 11:12 AM
"It's a beautiful day in Algeria today. It's convenient for travel. I want to go out, but unfortunately, I have a lot of studying and research to finish. I want to have fun and be happy and comfortable, but first I should finish my studies." This is how I might say that. So, honestly, I don't understand this part, "Must be terminated, with perhaps study also comfort and happiness But I, of course after the end" I tried to guess what you might be trying to say.
thx
thx
Are these 5 separate sentences? Please use correct punctuation.
Hi Odio , As I understood you wanted your mistakes to be corrected so I think you should write this text on the 'notebook entry '. :)
hello
Arabic, English, French, Italian, Spanish
English, French, Italian, Spanish