Caleb Alvaro
Hi!... How do you say "Licenciado en Ciencias de la Educación, especialidad Idiomas"? (inEnglish)..
Mar 17, 2014 1:22 AM
Answers · 2
You would say: Bachelor of Science in Education, specializing (minoring) in Language Colloquially you would not use the whole phrase "Bachelor of Science" as that is very formal. You would use that on a resume for example. In conversation you would just use the shorthand: I have a B.S. in Education, my minor is Language My B.S. is in Education and my minor is Language Hope this helps
March 17, 2014
Oh Mister!, thanks, sure it is important to me to know it!,,, if you want lo learn Spanish, I could teach if you want, Thanks for your help!...
March 17, 2014
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Caleb Alvaro
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German, Spanish
Learning Language
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German