Brainer
What is the meaning of "fancy ideas" in this sentence? Don't come back with any fancy ideas.
Is this where you found the sentence? http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/fancy_3 I don't fully agree, but perhaps it will work depending in context.
Usually when someone says that ("Don't come back with any fancy ideas."), it means something along the lines of: Don't propose anything difficult to realize, as an answer to my idea. But without a specific context, it's fairly difficult to provide a clear explanation.
The dictionary first gives this definition no. 3: "3 (sometimes disapproving) expensive or connected with an expensive way of life" and then use this example to illustrate this meaning or definition: "Don't come back with any fancy ideas." So "fancy ideas" here means expensive ideas or ideas connected with an expensive way of life. On that basis, let me construct another example: She has left her previous boyfriend, who was a poor artist, to be with a billionaire, who gives her fancy gifts from Cartier and takes her on fancy holidays by private jet. That is how I would use the dictionary. Does this help you at all?