Sarah
I've never taken Korean class, but I want to communicate this thought to my friends before I leave! 나를 부탁해주세요. 난 외로운 있을이라 생각해요. 이미 겁 느낀다. 그래서 도와줄게요~ This is meant to say "Please take care of me. I will be lonely. Even now I'm scared. So please help me~" But I want to add more to it. I just don't know how to express it. I want to add on "I got comfortable to American life. Korean life still freaks me out because I don't know what I'm doing. I feel so worried."
Please take care of me. I will be lonely. Even now I'm scared. So please help me~ -> 나 좀 잘 부탁해. 나 외로울거야. 심지어 겁나는 거 있지. 그러니 나 좀 도와줘. This Korean sentences is so casual that you can send it to your friend. I got comfortable to American life. Korean life still freaks me out because I don't know what I'm doing. I feel so worried. -> 난 미국생활이 편해. 내가 무엇을 할지 몰라서 한국생활은 겁이 나. 너무 걱정돼. I hope it will work for you.