Zero
What's the best way to remember words? While studying English, I feel it's very difficult to remember the word's spelling, do you have any good ideas about this?
You should try to use them regularly. The best way to learn words and remember them is by context. You should never learn the words in traditional way like "the house" = xxx (don't know your mother tongue), but always in context. The human brain remembers pictures the best! I remembered words by drawing. Instead of writing vocabulary, try to draw it...the house...draw a house...A good way is to learn with small cards. You can write the words on both sides, the English one on one side and your mother tongue on the other side....or draw a picture on it...The cards are small. Take always some in your pocket and if you have time, sitting in a bus, taking a break, waiting for someone...take the cards and review them!
Use them often the words you misspell. Don't type them out, write them out because it's a different connection for your brain. And read. The more you read, the more you improve your spelling. I promise. : )