Emellid Rosaly
Hello! How could I communicate with potential students? I am a new teacher here on italki.com & I would like to know what do other tutors do to be noticed & be contacted by students who are willing to learn a new language! What're your techniques?
Nov 28, 2014 6:57 AM
Well if I tell ya, then you'll take all my students!! ;) Just kidding. I don't know. I'm new too, and trying to figure out the same. Good luck! :P
Hello Emellid how are you? I found your profile by searching for informal tutors. I would like to partner with you to learn Spanish but I think your prices per hour are a too high :) I am more than willing to pay for the time to speak and learn from an actual person that is a native speaker but are your rates negotiable? If so let me know. I saw that you are a new tutor and your looking for new students. I saw your introduction video and I like the energy you showed! I would like to learn Spanish from you!
Emellid Rosaly