Shane
Wie sagt man dieses Wort auf Deutsch? I will do everything in my power to help you. Das Wort ich überseztzen wollte, ist "power" in diesem Kontext.
Dec 2, 2014 4:36 PM
Ich werde alles tun, was in meiner Macht steht, um dir zu helfen
December 2, 2014
"Energie, or Leistung"? I'm shocked, Juditta. Here I really have to intervene! O_O Horsepower is an esoteric old unit for power, not energy. The physical terms are not interchangeable but mean very different things. In Physics, this is how the terms translate: Kraft = Force, in Newton[N] Energie = Arbeit(in special cases) = Joule[J] = N*s Leistung = Power = Energy/time = Watt[W] = J/s = N*m/s
December 2, 2014
I would go with 'Macht' :-)
December 2, 2014
Power has different meanings in German You can use "Kraft" for power as force, "Macht" for political power or similar; you can also use it as "Engergie" or "Leistung" (e.g. Horsepower). Ability "Fähigkeit" is also possible. Depends on the context you want to use it
December 2, 2014
Danke !
December 2, 2014
Shane
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish