Eleina
Do you keep a journal? あなたはジャーナルがありますか? Hello! I have recently decided to keep a journal and write about my daily activities in Japanese (to the best of my ability of course xD ) I never really liked the idea of writing in a journal in general, it seems tedious and repetitive. However, I figured it might help me think a bit in Japanese; or it can be a form of passive study. Also, maybe months from now, I will look back and realise how much I have actually learnt; that is, but looking at all my mistakes C: I guess it might be a sort of long term motivator? I was wondering if anyone else also writes a journal in the language they are learning? (In any language, not just Japanese) Do you find that it is helpful in the long run? Why do you keep a journal?
10 июня 2015 г., 9:13
3
0
I made many short journals in Lang-8. If you want to learn some languages, one of the best way is to use it constantly, I think. ^^ ランゲートでたくさんの短い投稿をしました.もし言葉を学ぼうと思ったら,定期的にその言葉を使うのが最善の方法の一つだと思いますよ.
11 июня 2015 г.
This sounds like a great idea!
10 июня 2015 г.
I don't keep a journal currently, but sounds like it can be of help for the reasons you mention though...
10 июня 2015 г.
Eleina
Japanese