Sarah
any problems? many thank. For fruits, I did love the taste of Kiwi when I was little. It tastes like strawberries and bananas mixed together. Besides, I really enjoyed the way I eat them. All I have to do is cut the fruit in half crosswise and use a metal spoon to scoop out the flesh. As for vegetable, I was keen on potato leaves. Because I was just so curious about whether the taste of them similar to potatoes.
When I was little, I loved the taste of Kiwi. It tasted like a mixture of strawberry and kiwi. I also really enjoyed the way I ate it (Kiwi is still the subject: singular). All I had to do is cut the fruit in half horizontally (Crosswise is correct but horizontally is used more often) and then use a metal spoon to scoop out the flesh. As for vegetables, I was keen on potato leaves. I was just so curious whether they tasted like potato.
Sarah
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Spanish