Mun Hwan
The definite article For the word "regime change," if we are referring to a specific instance of regime change, then do we say the regime change?
Jul 8, 2015 10:03 AM
Answers · 1
Yes :)
July 8, 2015
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Mun Hwan
Language Skills
English, French, German, Korean, Latvian, Luxembourgish, Polish, Russian
Learning Language
English, French, German, Latvian