Chris (クリス)
How do you say "do you use Skype in Japanese" How do you say " do you use Skype ? " or some variation of the question. よろしくお願いします。Sorry to ask such a basic question but I'm not sure if I should ask "do you use video calls on Internet" or if I can say "Skype (in katakana) do you use" sorry I'm finding it difficult to explain. Thank you very much for taking time to read my question. :)
I would say ビデオコール for "video call" but I think we also say ビデオ電話[でんわ] and テレビ電話. I also say "Can you....?" when I ask if it's possible or not / if we can talk via video call or not. Do you use video calls on Internet? = インターネットでビデオコールをつかっていますか。 Can you use video calls on Internet? = インターネットでビデオコールができますか。 Do you use Skype? = スカイプを使っていますか。(Can you use Skype? = スカイプが使えますか。) In casual way, we also say スカイプできる?/ スカイプしてる?/ スカイプ、使ってる?/ etc. I hope I understood your question well and this was helpful.
スカイプアカウントを持ってますか? Translates to- Do you have a skype account?
Chris (クリス)
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese
Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese