Nao
**I need your big help** I'm looking for women who can talk with and teach me in English! Now I'm studying English and I want to be a good English speaker. I can read and write English but I really need to practice speaking... So, I need your _big_ help! I'm looking for a woman a) who is native English speaker b) who can talk with me on Skype or something (not only typing keyboard...) c) who has free time during following. Weekdays 8:00pm-11:00pm (Japanese time) Weekend anytime! If you have any question, please contact me. Thank you, Nao
Heya, it's kirsten! I'm not sure about what time i'd be on for the japanese time...but i can try to be on when you are so that we can talk on skype! I really want to and nobody else is ever on when i want to. I'll try my best to talk to you!!!!!!! Haha. ~Yume
Nao
Chinese (Cantonese), English, Japanese
Chinese (Cantonese), English