- I hope I don't regret what I just did.
= 난 내가 방금 한걸 후회 안하길 바래
- I was mistaken for being Spanish / I was mistaken for being Spanish twice today.
= 나 스페인사람으로 오해받았어 / 나 오늘 두번이나 스페인사람으로 오해받았어
- I'm easily irritated lately, hmm.
= 나 요즘 너무 쉽게 짜증을 내, 흠..
- Had fun baking a cookie cake with my friends today. Love you guys!
= 오늘 친구들이랑 쿠키 케이크 만들었는데 재밌었다. 얘들아 사랑해!
(I translated it with "-다" at the end instead of "오늘 친구들이랑 쿠키 케이크 만들었는데 재밌었어" because it sounded like a written sentence. You won't say "with my friends" if you are actually talking to one of them, right? When writing a diary, usually "-다" is used at the end of every sentence.)
- Breakfast with my mom and sister, I've been craving french toast for a while.
= 엄마랑 언니와의 아침식사. 오랫동안 프렌치 토스트가 너무 먹고싶었어.
(Use "동생" instead of "언니" if she's younger than you.)