"How was it?"
What you listed are the right words to use (except one).
They all come from 어떠하다 (how it is - used in a question), which usually shortens to 어떻다, and further changes form depending on the tense and other contexts.
- 어떠셨습니까?: (=어떠하셨습니까) Formal-polite. -셔- is the honorific suffix to the stem.
- 어떠셨어요?: (=어떠하셨어요) Informal-polite. 습니까 is formal(stiff), 어요 informal(familiar).
- 어땠어요?: (=어떠했어) Informal-polite. No -셔-, so less polite than 어떠셨어요.
- 어땠어?: (=어떠했어) Informal-plain. The most casual, between friends or to someone younger.
* The parenthesized version is almost never used.
* 어떻었어요 doesn't exit. It should be 어땠어요.
* If you go to dongsa.net and type in 어떻다 in the box, it will show you all the other related forms.