Claudia
سلام عليكم what does this word mean? Hi everybody! I have some touble finding the meaning of this arabic word...could you please help me? Actually it's a verb...it's نبزت. And the sentence is: نبزت هي لتقول:" ليس هذا جديداً. شكرا جزيلا
This word is right .It means ( libel ) we say ( someone libel Ali talk )
It could be انبرت which means stood to speak or replied to discuss It could be نبرت which means pronounced in a special tone
Maybe the right word is برزت. It 's mean: appear Or within the context of the sentence: "Nothing, I'm just boring and now he suddenly appears and she said: that's not new! that is what I'm thinking!
Excuse me but seemingly you wrote it wrong or you don't hear it correctly! Check and review it again! I have never seen it before!
Are you sure that this word is right ? Try to post sentence before and sentence after, because I think it is a mistake in the sentence
Claudia
Arabic, Italian
Arabic