How do you call a person who annoys someone only in group?
Feb 12, 2016 4:56 AM
Answers · 5
I think you may be referring to a "troll." These are people who act bad in a group just to cause trouble and turmoil.
February 12, 2016
the word in my language is "patotero"
February 12, 2016
I don't understand the question. What word are you trying to translate?
February 12, 2016
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
Learning Language
English, French, Portuguese