linyuan
how to discribe the wallet that close by snap ,,,,,,,,, i want to know ,what name about next wallet the US people usually called. this type wallet was close by a "snapper",,,,,,some one call it "Hasp wallet"..... but i think it wasn't exact.... please tell me how to discribe the wallet. many thanks,I'll want any of your answer !
"Wallet with snap closure" "Snap closure wallet" "Snap wallet" Though to be honest there's no common term for this! If I was in a shop and I wanted such a wallet, I would describe it: "Do you have a wallet that snaps shut?"
From what I have seen, the best descriptor is "wallet with snap closure." I am not aware of a one-word name for these wallets, but would love to hear anyone's recommendations if they know otherwise!
I have found this: http://www.ebay.com/gds/The-Complete-Wallet-Buying-Guide-/10000000177631098/g.html So , I think it is the so called 'clasp wallet'.
linyuan
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese